VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

Documenting My Domains at RegisterFly


I've encountered some errors accessing one of my domains. It is being forwarded to a domain name I'd rather not mention here but I can tell you if you contact me. I found out just now that it is not only me who was on the same situation. There are still many RegisterFly users whose domains were forwarded to the same site.

Since I encountered the errors, I slowly documented my domains the previous days. I finished whole morning documenting my Registerfly account and the domains I have registered with them. All my domains are using the free WHOIS protection service so I disabled them all. This step may not be full-proof but it might help when worse comes to worst.

If you have not done it yet then I suggest you better do your documentation now. If you do not know how, here are some steps:

1. Log-in to your RegisterFly account.
2. Click on Manage Domains.
3. Take a screenshot of all your domains. If your domains do not fit in one screen, then repeat taking screenshots.
4. Save your images.

Be sure to check also your WHOIS whether it is still yours. Print or take a screenshot of the WHOIS information.




Technorati tags: , ,
Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence