VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

How's Your Credit Rating?

Well, this is my first credit-related blog. Just for information purposes, I prefer to spend in cash. In fact, I was not the one who applied for all the credit cards I have. If ever I do use credit cards, my credit card purchases are simply for small personal purposes. I also see to it that all credit card balances are paid before the due date. This way, I don't worry about some exorbitant fees being imposed on unpaid balances. Except for the small loans I have applied wherein I opted for a shorter period repayment, cash is still my first choice. But business is business, and in business, some credits are good :D

Other people take advantage of the spending freedom credit cards provide. More and more establishments accept credit card payments. And I observed that some people are now becoming impulsive buyer because they have credit cards with them. Some people keeps on applying for loans until there's almost nothing left of their monthly salaries. Little did I know that reports from credit cards, personal loans and insurances to name a few are used by other businessmen. The collated information is coined credit report. Now, if a person has too many unpaid bills and keep on piling up, credit report ratings are very low.

I am surprised to find some businesses that can raise or repair credit scores. How they do it is still a mystery to me. I have not bothered checking on my own credit score. Maybe, it is because I still do not see an immediate need for it. What I only know is that big businesses should have high credit scores before they transact with other businesses. Or, they will pay everything in cash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence