VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

Blog and Earn Money with Blogitive

Do you want to know one of the top 3 programs I like today? You got it right. It is a program that pays me to blog, Blogitive.

I started blogging for Blogitive on February 2007 and have earned $35. I could have earned more if I only followed directions, like you need to place the link and keyword as it is - no more, no less. I did learn my lessons so I am now very careful not to miss even a single character. Also, I can be choosy at the offers I accept :D

A $35 is small compared to what others are currently earning through blogging. Again, it is not the amount. It is the experience of getting paid for an online opportunity that matters considering there are many nonpaying internet jobs out there.

Why do I like Blogitive? I salute their support. Special mention is Brian Ratzker. He went an extra mile in order to deliver my on-time payments. Support emails are answered in less than 24 hours. Very accommodating yet professional. Although they have many bloggers, old and new likewise, I feel treated on the same level. Personal email is even sent giving advice on how to generate more traffic to a newly created blog.

Furthermore, blog posts are reviewed, accepted or rejected in 24 hours. The only time Blogitive lagged behind schedule was when some changes were made to their system. The last post I made for Blogitive was approved in 6 hours. Very fast, isn't it?

Some programs do not offer support to their less known bloggers and I experience this. For me, it is not a reason that a program is popular and has many bloggers to neglect the support needed by some of their members.

If all programs deliver support like Brian Ratzker, it doesn't matter if the payment is only $5. Well, if I can have offers higher than $5, then I would appreciate it more.... :D

It is now the last day of March 2007 and I am again expecting payment from Blogitive for the next pay-out period.

If you are an advertiser, Blogitive can bring buzz to your business. With the number of bloggers Blogitive have, your business site will get its needed boost in no time.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a paid post nor advertisement but if I can get a bonus, why not? :D


Technorati tags: , , , ,
Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence