Monday

My Monday with Union Bank of the Philippines

This is my last bank recount for today, Monday.

From the numerous customer service calls, the standard reply was "Ma'am, you'll receive an email from Union Bank regarding your account in 3-business days". I actually had a very simple request which I will share to your if you are interested. :D

I will not relay the details anymore because I've repeated the story several times with their customer service. I just feel so relieved that I can now access my account online. I can now take advantage of the EON account online banking facility.

This must be my lucky Monday for EON Union Bank because my visit just to inquire on what is the maintaining balance for the account led to my account being activated online.

Finally, after more than a year...


Technorati tags: , , ,
Add to Technorati Favorites

Share |
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: