VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

My Earning Journey for May

It is now June. Have you already counted how much you've earned for the month of May? I've made some pretty rough calculations already. It's not that much but it just proves that I can also earn an income online steadily if I want to. :D

If you have noticed, I have not blogged that much in May. It is because I had some difficulties with accepting payments from jobs, both Paypal and e-gold. Some payments were just gone in the wind. Also, since I was able to get a research and data entry job which practically covered the whole month of May, the blogs for May were just done in between the other extra jobs. :)

To sum it all, I have received a little higher than $100 for the extra jobs and an undisclosed amount (NDC policy) for the research job.

I also earned a few dollars studying forex... lol.... My forex account had a profit performance of 16.87% for the month of May alone. Comparing to a bank savings account earning about 1% a year, I say the performance is extremely well. Some floating losses exist though. Except for a trade on May 31 where I made a mistake in placing a target on a SHORT position instead of the LONG position effectively closing the position at -3 points, all closed trades were in profit.

Another loss for May came from one of the two online pools I've joined but those were beyond my control. The programs yield high income but also come with high risk.

It is now June and it is nice to look back that, in my search for an extra income online, I have not failed. Earning an extra income in between my regular job and having a family to take care of, I say I've done pretty well.

I've already started the month of June with some blog posts, another set of research work and a partnership with another webmaster. I also plan on continuing my data entry position once some things are sorted out and see how will I perform with online marketing.

That's the overview for my May earning journey. I hope you did well, too :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence