Sunday

Home Improvements

After a finishing my 4-weeks project, I thought of doing some home improvements. Today, I was able to finish some of the things that were put on hold for some days. I was able to put in place the floor covering I bought a few days ago.

I am thinking that, for my next project, I will be improving the look of our windows. Since I kind of lazy nowadays to wash curtains, I thought of something else. I found some nice designs of wood blinds that just right for our windows. They would surely be a part of my next shopping list for home improvements. :)

Share |
Add to Technorati Favorites

11 comments:

Bothell Window Treatments said...

Nice improvements you think huh. Highly appreciate, good job.

Gloucester Drapes said...

i did some home improvements lately and window treatments just works wonders!

Laguna Beach Drapes said...

we all have to do home improvements some time in our life.

Gloucester Vinyl Shutters said...

Awesome. that's good. There's no better way of being better than planning ahead of time.

Kirkland Window Treatments said...

Seen some nice designs of wood blinds that just right for our windows.

Anaheim Hills Curtains said...

This information proved to be very useful.

Hampton Roads Custom Blinds said...

Perfectly laid out. cheers for taking your time sharing this to you readers.

Mill Creek Curtains said...

Thank you for making the honest effort to speak about this.

orange blinds said...

Thanks for informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.I

wesley chapel shutters said...

Very useful and interesting your article.

newport coast drapery said...

Be very stylish on your next project..