Wednesday

IE and Mozilla Incompatibility

I have not used Mozilla Firefox for about 2 months now since the website images are not displaying correctly. It must be one of the plug-ins I installed but I am not sure what it is or it could be a result of an upgrade to a newer version. Whatever the reason was, CAPTCHA images can not be read so I stayed with IE.

Since my operating system is freshly installed, again, IE and Mozilla Firefox are now operating normally with lesser plug-ins. I was quite surprise that my blog is not displaying the way it is supposed to be in Mozilla Firefox. My right sidebar is way below the main posts. I've been using IE and it was displaying right.

That is a reminder for me and also for anybody who tampers with his website or blog's design. Always check the site or design on different browsers just to be sure the contents are at their proper places.

Share |
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: