Thursday

Embarrasing Confusion

Although a regular number of contacts are added to my Yahoo Messenger's list monthly, the number has surely increased increased this month of October. The unexpected connection with some old friends, some are high school and university classmates whom I had no contact with for many years, contributed to the number.

Now, here comes the embassing and confusing part. Just today, I sent a message to the wrong person A telling him I already sent the kit which he bought from me. Since, it was sent to the wrong person A , naturally, the person A asked, "What kit?". That was the only time I remembered my business transaction with person A is different.

I thought I have an organized contact list, grouped them according to transactions or events but still, I am making these embassing and silly mistakes. Oh well, I guess, it's a part of growing old :)

Share |
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: