Monday

PayPerPost Blog of the Day



I have not updated this blog since Christmas vacation and it was quite a long vacation. I have lots of topics in store but some priorities came first. Now, I am back.

First on the list is that, surprise of all surprises, I made it to the list of the "PayPerPost Blog of the Day". To remember it, I made a screenshot for my own journal :d. With thousands of PayperPost bloggers, such thing does not happen everyday. Much more, if the blog is not as updated like mine.

I am not sure how I made it to the list so don't ask why. I am just glad I made it once but a second time, third time, nth time... will also be enjoyed and appreciated. Won't you?

To those who have not made it to the list yet, you will have your own time so keep on blogging. :)

Share |
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: