VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

To Learn or To Earn

Lately, posts on my journey to earning money online was scarce. I decided to go full time studying some information technology theories and studying consumes most of my waking hours. A full-day schedule at school and with courseworks and requirements to finish, I am on the satisfactory level. My performance is not at par as when I was younger.

It is fun studying, meeting personally young, intelligent and energetic people and get to interact with them but I always get sidetracked when I am already infront of my PC. I missed my earnings, few dollars it may be. I missed the excitement of testing the various opportunities. I missed my everyday online journey.

There are times when I am on the road and an inspiration for an article just pop out. Writing an article can also be time consuming especially if you have so much in mind but have I need to ignore since I have a Japanese class at 8AM and I am not yet familiar with the vocabulary for the day or that a final exam is scheduled at the end of the day.

I still have a few weeks left with no final decision yet, to learn or to earn. To learn means an opportunity outside of my own world now. It also means more sacrifices and more hardwork and more money to spend. Whatever the future may bring, there is always a place I can go back.

The webspace Journey to Earning Money Online will always be my space until BlogSpot is here so keep dropping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence