VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

NetworkedBlogs


If you are blogger and you are using Facebook, then you are probably familiar with the application NetworkedBlogs which is one of the tools being used by bloggers to syndicate their web articles.

I have not been a regular blogger for sometime and I have not yet explored all of its functionalities so what I'll write is what I had observed.

The first time I used NetworkedBlogs, my feeds were pulled as soon as I published my post. Since I had not yet then automated the publication on my Facebook page, I had to manually syndicate the feeds. That was before.

Then, I changed my settings such that newly published posts will be automatically pulled and published/syndicated. Unfortunately, the pulling portion is not as fast as before. Maybe, it's because the number of users have already increased.

Another thing that is worth mentioning as per NetworkedBlogs FAQ is that the frequency of pulling the feeds is dependent on the number of followers. The lower number of followers, the longer the delay will be. Do I need to increase the number of my followers, then?

I got to do something. I had manually pulled my blog's latest post but still, there was no notification that a new feed was retrieved. It was about an hour, more or less, when finally, I found my latest blog post syndicated by NetworkedBlogs on my Facebook profile page. Right, that much delay.

So, my advice is don't panic. There's nothing wrong with your settings. NetworkedBlogs is just busy. Your feeds will be syndicated soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence