VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

The Joy of Earning Income Online

For the past months, I concentrated on my full time offline job and looked for other offline business ventures / investments. So far, I've found some but like online, there are glitches that can't be avoided. My online ventures experienced setback but still, they provided me passive income. Not much to boast but I was able to buy some photography accessories and an extra zoom lens for my Canon 1100D (I am now saving for a macro lens :))  No, I won't talk about photography. I want to talk about my small eloading business.

The website for my eloading business is at LoadXtreme / Vmobile Eloading Station. I am currently using my technopreneur / dealer account for personal discounts on my mobile load purchases. I know that there are many online users who need prepaid electronic loads for their mobile phones so I also included a Paypal purchase button on the side without expecting too much for a sale.

My first sale was, unfortunately, not a good experience. Maybe, the client expected that the eload will be automatically delivered that when he did not receive it after a few minutes, he requested for a chargeback. It's good that I checked first my Paypal account before sending the electronic load. Prepaid electronic loads once delivered can't be taken back unless the recipient voluntarily "pasaload" or return the load. I issued the refund immediately.


I got most of my dealers and retailers through my online ads.  That is the joy of earning an income online. I can choose to have a passive income online while concentrating on my offline ventures /escapades. Or, work on it full time and earn as much without having to report to anyone except myself and my clients, if there any.  Try earning an income online using your skills/talents, you might enjoy especially the perks of doing it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence