The price of digital cameras have gone down considerably. The popularity of social networking sites have also increased. With the lowered prices of cameras and popularity of social networking sites such as Facebook, thousands if not millions of photos are being uploaded online. Some are great photos while some are so-so.
From time to time, I find great photos being shared online that I want to tell the photographer, "Hey, do you know that you can earn from your photos?"
123RF.com is your one-stop royalty-free photo library offering stunning, practical stock photos at the most affordable price!
We've got the latest photos right here – refreshing, intriguing images for your creative projects. For a single subscription fee, you can get access to a wealth of high-resolution images. Alternatively, you may purchase credits and download images, all for a very low rate.
If that's not enough, check out our daily dose of FREE images! Take your pick. Download. Absolutely on the house.
As photographer, you can receive the following commission rates
- 50% of nett credit price.$0.36 per subscription download.
- 15% of the retail price of whatever the buyer purchases.
- 10% of the referred contributor's commission.
- REFER customers and receive 15% of the purchase or subscription
- REFER photographers and receive 10% of the price of each of their photo downloaded
For other programs where you can get paid for submitting photos, visit photority.com