Thursday

Lazada's Affiliate Program



True to the original idea for this blog which is to continue sharing about my journey in earning money online, this article is about the Lazada's affiliate program.

When some friends started buying online through Lazada, I finally decided to find out if it offers an affiliate program since it is an online website. Luckily, it does have an affiliate program but the commission is not as high as the other online selling site. This is explainable since Lazada's prices are much lower than the other online and offline stores. Their profit margin is lower.

I just started getting acquainted with my account though I signed up like 2 or 3 months ago. And, I also started posting today about its offer. If you have an experience with its affiliate program, I would love to read it by posting a comment here. ;) If you already received a payment, I am excited to know how much and how long it have taken you :)

I'll also keep you posted with my experience with Lazada,  Hopefully, it will yield good results ;)

Still looking for the cheapest gadgets or just want to go shopping yet too busy or too lazy to visit mall shops?

Why not let your fingers do the shopping for you at Lazada and your shopping bags will be delivered directly at your doorsteps. Click Here to Register for FREE

Share |
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: