VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

My Monday with Equitable PCI Bank

I received a postal mail today from Equitable PCI Bank stating that my account with them was terminated or closed. I was surprised because I made a withdrawal from my account just minutes after I received the mail. So I had to go back to the bank again and inquire what happened. Who would not if the amount in your account will be disposed according to banking laws?

Checking the account in the mail and comparing it with my account number, the account numbers are different. The name and address are the same. The bank teller asked if I had applied before for a payroll account with them. I did not. In fact, I opened my account with EPCI last January only. As the bank teller checked the account, it was found out that the hardcopy revealed a different name and address.

They explained that there must be a glitch when the machine generated the message. Knowing some database concepts, I believe the program will pick the name corresponding to the account number. Second thing, I received two mails regarding the account on separate occasions. Third, don't they check the mails such as this before putting them in an envelope?

Next probable cause is they made an error in the entry. They placed the savings account in the payroll/checking account. Why would my account details be placed on an account number that belongs to someone else?

Well, this is one of those Mondays when I wish it is still Sunday. It is good that my REAL account is safe and active.


Technorati tags: , , ,
Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence