Thursday

My PayPerPost Update

One of the emails I received today is a notification from PayPerPost. My third post is finally approved for payment. I'll be receiving my first pay-out of $10 in 13 days from now. Isn't that great? I can now tell other people that there is really money in blogging while having fun.

I've been paid in other programs as well but each program is different. Aside from the joy of updating my blog with money-making opportunities, there is always the feeling of accomplishment knowing I can still have other rewards for all my efforts. :)

Excited with every earning opportunity that I can find, I'll keep on updating here so don't miss them out. Also, do not forget to check PayPerPost. The $1,000 offer is still up :D


Technorati tags: PayPerPost, get paid to blog, make money, blogging
Add to Technorati Favorites

Share |
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: