VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

Image
I hear some people saying they don’t have skills for any job so they tend to stick on what is there even if it is a low-paying job. Stuck on a job which they hate until they retire. I beg to disagree because even a housewife has a skill that she may offer or share with other housewives. Is it really their choice? Or is it only just because opportunity did not present itself to them? Now, what if your skills can earn you a crypto even during traffic hours, even when you are just staying at home, a PWD, or any status you have now, would you be joining a program, a project or a platform? (Remember that cryptocurrencies now are really popular and unlike FIAT or paper money that are affected by inflation, values may increase overtime.) With Vanywhere, time can turn into cryptocurrency. Real people, real skills, real time! Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform that connects people who are seeking and offering skills via live video, voice & chat Well,

Do You Count The Minutes?

Have you ever felt that waiting for the minute hand to finally point at the exact time is like a whole day of waiting? That's what I felt today. It is like the longest night of my life waiting for 7pm to finally come. A very simple, data entry job. It seems easy at first but well, I say it is quite a sacrifice just to sit and enter those texts for 8 hours with a few minutes break. Then, I remember the feeling of reporting to an 8-5 job and waiting for the time to finally go home.

Except for people whose life evolve during the night, I was the only one awake keeping my eyes open in order to recognize those confusing sets of characters. Eventhough my mind wants to produce an outstanding result, my physical body is giving up since I am quite tired from an orientation I attended then some window shopping again. I feel sorry for bringing the group down and I will understand if the next assignment is far behind.

I was asked why should I apply for such job when in fact I have other sources of income aside from my regular salary. Maybe, it is my naturally curious behavior that entices mo try one online job to another. Since I started my quest on how can I earn an extra income, I've tested the suggested ways, done this job and that, joined the discussions and learned some lessons and strategies along the way. The questions of "How do they it? Is it worth the pay? Can I do it, too? Will I be as successful as them?" will just keep on ringing until I try it.

So, there. Maybe next time, it will be a better experience to share. I will not be counting minutes as to when my assignment is over. Rather, I will be counting the minutes for my next assignment to come :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANYWHERE — Turn Time and Skills to Cryptocurrencies That Pays Bills

CRYPTOCURRENCY Trading Platform

Vega AI Solutions - Automated Trading Application, Experience the Future of Artificial Intelligence